Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MAD HATTER


This look was actually a look I did when we had a Mad Hatter Themed Party last Christmas Holiday.
(I know, I really to get my ass to blog more often!)
The hat was made by me, of course,  from scratch using Christmas Decors from a Dollar shop. There's gonna be a prize for the Best Hat so I had to keep my creative juice flowing. 
Luckily i was one of the Best in hat that night. Yay!!!

The was an Ice Storm the next day and absolutely turned our place into a winter wonderland. I knew had to snap this look right away in these amazing back draft. It looks so Magical!

HYPE THIS LOOK on LOOKBOOK.nu







GET THE LOOK

DIY CHRISTMAS TALL HAT, 

DIY


BURGUNDY CARDIGAN

, 

H&M

VELVET SUIT WITH SATIN LAPEL

, 

TOPMAN

BURGUNDY LEATHER GLOVES

, 

H&M

,

PANTS

, 

H&M

GLOSSY BOOTS

, 

ZARA







Here are some of the breathtaking images brought by the snow storm...
WINTER WONDERLAND








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment