Monday, April 7, 2014

GET THE LOOK: BIRTHDAY SUIT


So, April is a special month for me, not because i love playing pranks on people on April Fool's Day... but because it's my birthday month.
In this look, I thought I'd play with the Phrase "Birthday Suit" but instead of getting naked which is in NO WAY an OOTD post, I interpreted the title wearing a suit, literally.... LOL! :P

Anyways, I got this velvet suit on sale at Topman in Singapore. 
The cane, i got it at a very good deal from my former workplace when the bought a whole lot of vintage stuffs and accessories for their Furniture shop. I always knew, i would be able to use it in my future outfit posts. so here it is...

This was shot in an old town in Toronto to complete the whole vintage vibe.

HYPE this look on LOOKBOOK.nu









GET THE LOOK:

Velvet Suit/Trousers, TOPMAN
Hat, TOPMAN
Pocket Square, ZARA
White Shirt, G2000
Leather Shoes, PEDRO SHOES





XOXO,
ALLEN

Click below to follow me on other platforms:






No comments:

Post a Comment