Friday, April 11, 2014

GET THE LOOK: FAUX FUR


Fur is edging its way back to menswear fashion, and for Fall Winter 2014 it has dominated the runways in New York, London, Milan and Paris.
Faux-fur coats are all over the catwalks and shops but this time it's guys who are wearing them; from celebrities, musician, down to bloggers and fashionistas you will bump into during fashion week, Faux-fur is definitely here to stay.

In this look, I'm wearing a Simple men's coat with faux-fur lapel. Its super functional (and keeps me warm specially in this crazy winter ), best of all, it's on trend. What I love about this coat is the detachable fur collar so you can still wear the coat when its not so cold.

  I got this coat from my sponsor, SAMMY DRESS CLOTHING. Buy this jacket HERE.
Sammydress


HYPE this look HERE








GET THE LOOK:
Single Breasted Faux fur lapel coat, SAMMYDRESSCLOTHING
Sweater, HENNES & MAURITZ
Pants, HENNES & MAURITZ
Boots, ZARA







XOXO,
ALLEN

Click below to follow me on other platforms:






No comments:

Post a Comment